• 615.724.7991
  • 8400 Hwy 100
  • Nashville, TN 37221
Where is Loveless Events located?

The Barn is nestled behind the Loveless Cafe and the Harpeth Room is located just to the right of the Cafe when looking at it from the road. Loveless Events catering serves the Nashville area.

8400 Highway 100, Nashville, TN 37221

How can I contact you?

Call us at 615-724-7991, send us an email, or visit our Contact Us page.

How can I tell if Loveless Events is the right fit for my event?

If you are uncertain of how to format your event, contact us and we’ll walk through your plans to help determine if the Barn or the Harpeth Room is right for you, and how our catering team can fit your needs.

How do I schedule a site visit?

Call us at 615-724-7991 or send us an email and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours. We’d love to show you around and discuss how we can help make your event the best it can be!

What is the capacity of the Barn?

Events in the Barn range from 80 guests to over 1000. Your venue rental includes the main hall, both side porches, the large lawn and our private courtyard. The number of guests we can accommodate depends on event needs such as a stage, space for a dance floor, the menu style and more.

What is the capacity of the Harpeth Room?

The Harpeth Room is our smaller venue, able to accommodate groups of up to 60 people for private parties.

What is the cost to rent the Barn or the Harpeth Room

View the Barn Rental Guide for venue rates. Contact us for more details and for Harpeth Room rental rates.

What is included with the rental fee?

Check out What’s Included with our inventory of tables and chairs.

What are the rental contract times?

Evening contracts start at 2:00 pm and end at 12:30 am. Access to the venue for set up begins at 2:00 pm and load out must be completed by 12:30 am to avoid additional charges. If required, special access times can potentially be arranged.

  • Morning Rental: 6:00 am – 10:00 am
  • Day Rental: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
  • Evening Rental: 2:00 pm – 12:30 am


What catering options do you offer?

Loveless Events has our own state-of-the-art catering kitchen where our top-notch culinary team prepares a range of menu options for events in the Barn, the Harpeth Room, and Off-Site in the Nashville area. Our menu packages in the Barn and the Harpeth Room include table linen, china, flatware, and glassware, plus 4 hours of server labor. Outside food and beverage are prohibited.

Can I bring in my own alcohol?

The Tennessee Alcoholic and Beverage Commission regulates the sale and service of alcoholic beverages. Loveless Events is responsible for the administration of those regulations while serving alcohol in the Barn or the Harpeth Room, therefore, all alcoholic beverages must be purchased through Loveless Events Catering.

Tell me about the a/v capabilities.

For basic concerts, parties, and events, our in-house power supply is usually sufficient to meet all electrical needs. We have staging that can be arranged in 4′x4′ increments at $40 per piece. We can also rent a projector and screen plus any sound or lighting that you might need! Specialized services such as decorative lighting, sound engineers and sound equipment can also be arranged.

How much parking is available?

Parking for the Barn and the Harpeth Room is ample and free! We have 140 unreserved spaces in our paved lot and overflow parking is available in a nearby gravel lot. Large trucks and buses can also be accommodated. Valet parking can be arranged and is strongly suggested for events with over 300 guests.

What is your smoking policy?

The Barn and the Harpeth Room are non-smoking facilities. Smoking is permitted outside the Barn in a paved, well-lit, designated area just outside the front doors, and outside the Harpeth Room on the patio.

What are your ADA accommodations?

Our facility includes all the necessary comforts to make each of your guests feel at home. We have designated ADA parking spaces and restrooms and since the Barn is all one level, all mobility devices can move about easily. The Harpeth Room and the first level of its outdoor patio is also accessible.

Are you an LGBTQ affirming organization?

We are happy to work with all couples and clients who are interested in Loveless Events services for their wedding, party or other event in Nashville!

What paperwork do you need from non-profits?

Any non-profit organization that is charging admission to a fundraising event in the Barn must qualify as a not-for-profit, tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)3 or other sections of the Internal Revenue Code. A copy of the Internal Revenue determination letter must be provided to the Barn prior to executing the contract. The sponsoring organization MUST be named on the contract as well as on all promotions for the event, and representatives from the organization must be involved in the event planning.

Do you make donations of food or gifts to not-for-profits to use for fundraising purposes?

For information regarding donations please view and submit our Donation Request Form.